Communication!

Communicating with families is quite important! Here are some fun and easy ways I make sure families are keeping in touch!

One way is through sending out this magnetic business card with all of your contact information. I usually give these out on open house day!

I order these through VISTA PRINT! You can usually find a coupon deal and get a set of 25 for like 6 bucks! There are lots of designs to choose from and have a education theme.

Here are some examples I have made in the past:





Another great way to communicate is through the REMIND app. This is a free app that parents and families can download. It will automatically send text messages from you to their phones. You're phone number is kept private. There is a new feature now where you can send individual parents a text and they can respond back. You can moderate the hours you would like to send or receive these messages as well. I love the photo feature. Many times I can send parents a photo of something we did as a class, or I can take a photo of an important newsletter that parents can get access to now via their phone. It also tells you who views the picture as well.





How do you communicate with your families!?



0 comments:

Post a Comment




Grab My Button!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.